ok. there isn’t really much to this, but I had 2 crappy looking plastic-y notebooks. classic mead composition insides, but lame exteriors. a little mod podge and less than a fat quarter later, and I had new pretty journals!
all you do is cut your fabric to size, I made a little overlap for the inside of the front and back covers. then put your modpodge on the notebook cover, and apply fabric. do this in sections so you don’t “paint your self into a corner” and can remove any bubbles or warping as you go.
I may have gone a little overboard and covered the photo albums too… just the ones with lame baby fronts. I’m not much of one for the cutsie baby stuff… oh wait, I went and covered them with Nursery Versery… I guess they weren’t my kind of cutsie before…
Now they look more interesting on the shelf.