Remember my list?
Well, I got 3 button ups DONE. oh yes. I have never made button up before. I tried desperately to make them all snaps instead, but that failed. in an epic I hate snaps way
I filled enough “hours” for the week. Although, I worked in spurts.
and I have a lot more to do that I have fabric and patterns for. it must
be done. must be…
When the button ups were finished Hawley
loved his, Murphy hated his, and I love mine. Murphy only wants long
sleeves instead of short, so I will do that for him, probably just add a
color block cuff, and I need to change the length and take in the
sides, but the shoulder width is spot on.
This was my main mini me project.
details: the boys pattern is the jack and jill colorblock from peaches and peanuts. the main fabric is by yuwa, purchased from imagine gnats same print in two colors ( no longer available). the chambray is all a light weight from JoAnn Fabrics, I used the chambray to tie all three together. I tried to make the buttons coordinate on the boys, and used the bright pink on mine, to grab the ponies print. I used the Archer pattern from Grainline for my shirt. The ponies on my shirt are from Kokka purchased through Pink Castle fabrics (no longer available).